icspampay orfay ymay kecybay aka jack_is_love17 it's only 5 pics! But there's love
( Gonna have a house party in my HOUSECollapse )
- Current Mood: complacent
- Current Music:My First Kiss - 3OH!3 ft Ke$ha
Title: It Was The Middle of Summer (In Texas)
People: Greta Salpeter and Luis Debuc two second appearences/refrences by/to Patrick Stump and Brendon Urie.
Bands: The Secret Handshake, Gold Motel (or The Hush Sound)
Paraings: Lightly Greta/Luis (however I like putting it THS/TSH :P )
A/N: Random fluffy cuteness, beta'd and
made me post this enouraged by jack_is_love17 the title, and cut text comes from The Secret Handshake's Summer Of '98.
( this....this could be, the summer the summer of looooooveCollapse ).</div>
- Current Mood: amused
- Current Music:Baby It's Cold Outside - Greta & Thomas
Video fot The End and The Beginning should be out tomrrow for Razia's Shadow one-year anniversary! Yay! *throws confetti*
- Current Mood: sick
- Current Music:...But What Will They Say? - This Providence
Wow I have not posted in the longest time. I am however working on lots of stuff... icons, videos, art- or is that alll considered art?
So the doc tells me I gots the Labyrinthitus. Sounds fake, but it is real! He says's I'm young for it....like really young. But here I am, acting like I'm drunk, as a teenager... Oh well life is life and I gotta move on!
I gots a birfday coming up soon and I hope I can get some records! I like the classics... even though I don't own a record player :D
So this was my two-second spur-of-the-moment post- but I'll be back soon!
- Current Mood: ditzy
- Current Music:SOmething on the Radio... I believe it's Tickle Me Pink
( how can you dream in the doorway, without ever going in?Collapse )
- Current Mood: cheerful
- Current Music:something on the radio
SO I got over a cold, but not enough apparently because I'm relapsing, and have Camisado stuck in my head. So instead of being in bed restfully I went on the computer and I decided to steal something else of the Peta2 boards. I added commentary tho, it's purpley :P
1. Put your iPod, iTunes, (or any MP3 player) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SOUNDS
4. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
For a Dreamer, Night’s the Only Time of Day – Forgive Durden (it confuses people :D)
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
The Spider and the Lamps – Forgive Durden (what the frig?)
3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
She’s a Handsome Woman – Panic at the Disco (this might give people mix messages)
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Train In Vain – The Clash (I want to sing this now)
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Unsafe Safe – The Hush Sound (randomness...)
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I Have Friends in Holy Spaces – Panic at the Disco (I do actually! Ha!)
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Blue Monday – New Order (well that's not nice)
8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I’ve Got a Witch Mad at Me and You Could Get Into Trouble – Forgive Durden (*snort*)
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Route 66 – Depeche Mode (Hey! At least it was a number...)
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
She’s My Winona – Fall Out Boy (omg...lol!)
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Blackbird- The Beatles
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Arizona – Hey Monday (It's about to be my life story, damnit I have to go there to pick up a car)
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Ship Lost at Sea – Phantom Planet (huh, well as long as I gots a bonfire I'm good!)
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Through Being Cool - DEVO (ha!)
15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Rock the Casbah – The Clash (It's actually a possibility....)
16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Raise the Dead – Phantom Planet (That's! Not! Cool!! It seriously shuffled to this!)
17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
The Fuses Have Been Lit – Pop Will Eat Itself (Note: I am not an actual pyromaniac)
The Things You Said – Depeche Mode
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy (This... this is maybe a little unsettling...)
20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Nothing’s Impossible – Depeche Mode (that's...not...good...)
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You – My Chemical Romance (ha! Oh wait...)
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Help! - The Beatles
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Can You Keep a Secret? – The Cab (it's their boy-bandish charm...)
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Yesterday – the Beatles (It really does!)
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
PWEI is a Four Letter Word - Pop Will Eat Itself (okay then...)
26) WHAT MAKES YOU SCARED?
The Sharpest Lives – My Chemical Romance (not so much the Sharpest Lives, but My Chemical Romance in general. lol! jk)
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Brass Monkey – Beastie Boys (That is random as all hell)
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
One Day, Robots Will Cry – Cobra Starship (that sounds more futuristic than past-istic)
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Meantime – Phantom Planet
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS NOTE AS?
Doctor Doctor – Forgive Durden (the title is fitting I suppose)
hehe this was fun, but I dunno who to tag! :P Well if anyone reads this, I demand you do it! It's funnnn do eeet...
- Current Mood: sick
- Current Music:Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence
I'm sick- and on top of it I HAVE MAJOR EVIL TESTING IN TWO DAYS.
In other news, has anyone else started star-spotting in the Fall Out Boy videos? Because when I watch these are my thoughts on I Don't Care "Man...he has some curly hair- oh hey it's Gabe Saporta!" then on America's Suitehearts "Why is the phone melting...? Oh it's Casadee from Hey Monday! No, don't go near the TV!"
Me going to the Fall Out Boy concert is going to be epic... :P
- Current Mood: artistic
- Current Music:Hospital be Crawl - The Hush Sound
So I'm making this mash up video to The End And The Beginning using various cilps of The Hush Sound, Forgive Durden, and Panic at the Disco clips, I'd be done with it except it KEEPS FREEZING. On weird parts to.
I made this
It's lame, but I was
- Current Mood: artistic
- Current Music:Razia's Shadow